Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I haven't visited in a long time. I'm sorry, but it seems that I just don't need you as much as I once did. You truly are a useful tool for writing about thoughts and experiences and for sharing photos. However, I find that with my busy life I rarely take the time to put my experiences into written words, and I have found a much more user friendly forum for sharing photos.

Before you become offended, let me tell you that the reason for my visit today is that...I miss you. I miss taking the time to write and I miss reading what others have written about what is going on in their lives. I regret that it has taken being sick to make me slow down enough to take the time to check in.

I thank you for your constancy. When I showed up today I found you completely unchanged from the last time I visited. I can't promise that my visits will be regular, but I will try to visit more often.

Today I will leave you with one short post about the vacation that we took this past summer, along with a promise to return soon and share more about the vacation.

Your friend,

Tricia

1 comment: