Sunday, February 6, 2011

Becca's three white dresses...two down, one to go

February 9, 2003 - Becca was blessed.









January 22, 2011 - Becca was baptized (in a white jumpsuit, not a dress, much to her chagrin)




I can't express enough how much I love this little girl.

When she was a baby I called her my angel. She changed my life in ways that I could have never imagined.

She was an angel.

She is an angel.

She is a precious daughter of our Father in Heaven and I am so blessed to have her entrusted to my care.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

How exciting! Congratulations Becca!

Pini said...

Congratulations to your little angel! Trish, you look beautiful and so proud!

Britt said...

This post made me cry. She LOOKS like an angel. Her goodness shines out of my computer screen. Tell her congratulations.