Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Isakisms

It's no secret that Isak makes me laugh. Here are a couple of his recent homework assignments to demonstrate why he both amazes and amuses me.

He was given a list of words with the long O sound. He had to choose a few of them to use in sentences. Here are his sentences (I am doing no editing as I type these):


1. The batter stole second base.
2. The rose is in a garden with zinias and marigolds and daisys and a lot of veggies such as tomatoes and potatoes and elephant ears.
3. The north pole is on the opposite side of the south pole.
4. I chose the Ritz (here he wrote in a registered trademark sign, which I can't figure out how to do in blogger) for a snack.
5. Those choirs are in Butler University.

The registered trademark sign is what truly cracked me up. It's funnier to see it as he wrote it.

For another assignment he had to write a letter. Here is what he wrote:


Dear grandparents,

It is 100% awesome to spend time with you. I like it more when you come to my house to spend time. My favorite game to play with you is Monopoly. Another one is Life. (the game not how you live)

Sincerely,

Isak

The kid's a hoot!

No comments: