Monday, December 12, 2011

Gratitude

December 11

Becca is grateful that we have cousins who love us.

Isak is grateful for his birth.

Daddy is grateful for the fireplace (we had a cozy fire last night).

Mommy is grateful for family time.


December 12

Mommy is grateful for our stake (we had stake conference this past weekend and I love that I know almost everyone there - I've lived in Indy a long time. It will be strange when we start moving around with the Air Force to not know so many people. So many of the people here have had such an impact on me. I think of them as a giant extended family).

Isak is grateful for the United States.

Daddy is grateful that he still has a whole semester to finish his graduation requirements (he's had a lot of set backs lately...patients not showing up to appointments, lab work gone wrong, etc.).

Becca is grateful that she gets to be with family over Christmas break.

No comments: