Sunday, November 23, 2008

Catching Up

In spite of my promises to do so, I never got around to posting more about our summer. Now with fall in full swing and going into the holidays, I've decided to give up on posting about summer for now and move right into fall.

One part of our summer that carried over into fall was our visits to Kings Island. Our good friends live in Cincinnati and have season passes to Kings Island. Last fall we went to visit them and to go to Kings Island and ended up buying season passes. We went to Kings Island several times this year and went one last time during their Halloween celebration.





Of course, we loved the opportunities that our trips to Kings Island gave us to visit with our friends, the Hudsons. They were generous hosts and our kids absolutely loved playing together! Becca especially loved playing "mommy" to baby Tate.

1 comment:

flmama said...

I guess I haven't checked your blog in a while. That is a cute picture of Becca and Tate!