Sunday, November 23, 2008

October Traditions

There are so many fun things to do in the fall. I absolutely love it! Some of the fall traditions that I enjoy are going to the pumpkin patch, Zoo Boo, the Children's Musuem Haunted House, our Halloween party, and just being outside and enjoying the great weather.

This year my mom and step dad had arrived in Indy for a visit the day that we planned to go to the pumpkin patch. It was fun to have them and other family members and friends join us for one of our favorite expeditions of the season.

Here are Becca, Isak and Emma (my niece) with their pumpkins.





2 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year. bummer! next year...

your kids look so pleased with their pumpkins. very cute.

Jill said...

Notice how kids have jackets on and mine has on shorts and sandles. I've finally realized that she takes after me on one thing....I love capris and flip flops year round! lol