Monday, April 25, 2011

A Short Story

I have so much to blog about, but not a lot of time right now. So, for now I will leave you with this short conversation that I had with Isak just a few minutes ago that empitomizes Isak conversations that I have everyday.

I walk into the kitchen and see a container of yogurt (Yoplait light) sitting on the table with just one bite out of it.

"Isak, why is there an open container of yogurt on the table that hasn't been eaten?"

"Because I don't want to eat it."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to lose 5 pounds."

Chuckling I say, "Isak, you aren't going to lose 5 pounds just because you eat a container of yogurt."

"That's what the container says."


The container does indeed say that "you could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!"

Hmm...how can I explain to him the concept of creative advertising? Regardless, I am now eating the yogurt, secretly hoping that it actually does cause me to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!

No comments: