Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Becca

Some indications that my baby girl is growing up:

Deodorant
Facial cleansing products
Body spray
The need for more frequent showering
So many outgrown clothes
A definite opinion about what she wants to wear
A budding interest in boys
Periodic requests for a cell phone

Some indications that my big girl is still my baby:

Playing dress up
Playing with dolls
Lots of snuggles and kisses at bedtime

Nine years has passed so quickly!

Here are some of my favorite pix of Becca over the years:

3 months old


14 months old


2 years old with Isak


3 years old - I have several pictures of her crashed mid-play


4 years old - at her first dance class


4 years old - another hard day of play


5 years old - at Disney World


6 years old - with our dear friend and kindergarten teacher


7 years old - at her fashion show birthday party


almost 8 years old - in Hawaii


8 years old - giving a report on Elizabeth Blackwell


What a sweet, bright and silly girl! I can't believe she's 9.

1 comment:

The Wyler Family said...

I can't believe it, either. She is so cute. I love seeing everything you guys post on facebook. I have been so bad at checking blogs for the last year, but I'm getting back to it. Fun to catch up.