Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm back!

So, a month after my last post, I'm back! The last week before the Matis reunion got a little crazy. For those of you who don't know, Jeremy and I were in charge of plannng a reunion for his family. We held the reunion for a week over Christmas, and all 25 members of his family were able to be there. We had a lot of fun planning and being at the reunion, but WOW! It was a lot of work! Preparing for Christmas, the reunion and a trip all in one was a challenge. Everything went smoothly, but I worked hard to prepare and it will take me a while to feel caught up again.

We tried to get letters out to as many people as possible, but with all of the planning and preparations going on here, we didn't have time to track down addresses for those who have moved that we wanted to send letters to. If you have moved and did not receive a letter from us, would you please send me an email with your address? I love to send and receive holiday letters!

For those of you who did not receive our letter, I will post it here. I decided to have everyone write their own part of the letter this year (partially because I thought it would be fun to see what the kids would write about and partially to save myself time!), so I will post each of our sections under our names.

I truly hope that everyone had a beautiful Christmas and that the New Year has gotten off to a great start!

No comments: