Sunday, March 23, 2008

Surgery


In February Becca had her tonsils and adnoids removed and tubes put in both ears. She was very sweet and grown up while we waited for them to take her back for the procedure, but afterward she very much needed mommy and daddy to calm her down and take care of her.

Initially she did very well and even ate chicken nuggets the day of the surgery! A few days after is when the soreness and discomfort started. It lasted for a week or two and now she is fine. I have been so happy to have my sweet and happy girl back.

The biggest change that we have noticed in her so far is that she doesn't snore anymore. She sleeps so peacefully! Now if I could just find a way to stop Jeremy's snoring!

2 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

that's a really cute picture of becca. i wish we would have had our camera at the hospital for my surgery. i'm glad everything went well.

Jer n' Stef said...

I'm so glad everything went well! I had to have tubes in my ears also. I was just 2 years old when I had them so I don't remember too much of it.

But I'm told lots of stories about how my older sisters would trick me into saying a certain not so nice word because that's just how I heard it. That's how my mom knew something was wrong. Ah, big sisters...gotta love 'em!