Thursday, May 21, 2009

Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Today was a free family day at the track, so we decided to take the kids to see what the noise at our house is all about (we can hear the cars at our house). We got there just in time to see the last few minutes of a practice. It was just enough for the kids to be thrilled by the speed of the cars without getting too bent out of shape over the noise.



Some drivers were posing with their cars for a photo shoot. We have no idea who they are, but the cars are cool.



Jeremy hopes to one day take the kids to a monster truck rally. They thought this truck was pretty amazing, so I guess his wish will come true. But not before we purchase some good noise reduction ear plugs!



This is our tribute to Uncle Rich, who works for Indiana Oxygen.



Jeremy thought he rocked at "driving" this Indy Car simulator.



Bumblebee, a favorite of Jeremy and Isak (in fact, he happens to be on the underwear that Isak has on today).



This is the only picture that I made it into, and I don't think you can even tell that it is me. But it is, with my kiddos!



The Official 2009 Pace Car



Jeremy's dream car (keep dreaming!)

1 comment:

Britt said...

Oh, I miss it there. And I miss you guys!